0. Wrist watch: I had one for a while when I was a teenager. I stopped wearing it because it inexplicably stopped going, as did the next two. I don't wear one anymore.
1. Record player (mono, 16/33/45/78 rpm): brucius claims we had one; I have no memory of every having one. I've certainly never owned one in person.
2. Cassette recorder (mono): Never owned one.
3. Record player (stereo): See 2, above - how do you tell the difference?
4. Typewriter: We always had one. I claimed it as mine around the age of 9. I never really learned to type until I was in college, though.
5. Stereo radio-cassette recorder (ghetto blaster): I think I got a boombox style radio/two-tape device when I was about 14.
6. Computer: Commodore 64 around the age of... 10? 11?
7. Hi-Fi separates: Never owned.
8. Cassette Walkman: Never owned.
9. Colour TV: Never owned one. We had one, on and off during the winters, from about the age of 7, but I've never really got television.
10: Real computer: Gateway box at, I think, about 21.
11. Compact Disk player: I had a portable cd player at about 18, but only owned a couple of CDs. It broke soon after acquisition, and I never replaced it.
12. Car: Never owned one.
13. VCR: Never owned one.
14. Laptop: 31. Got my first laptop last year.
15. Modem: Around 22; we got it with the computer, if I recall correctly.
16. PDA: 30. I didn't make the use of it I thought I would.
17. Mobile Phone: 23-ish, I think.
18. MP3 player: 26, but got the first decent one at 30.
19. eBook reader: Do not yet own one.
 Pens used to explode in my pockets, and I have a higher rate of mobile phone breakdown than anyone else I know.
(If the original author wants credit, would he/she/it (you know yourself) please let me know?)